Tuesday, November 21, 2017

BLOG POST: Heavenly Realities: Stumbling toward Gratitude by RaeBeth McGee-Buda







Gratitude is often thought of as a gift or a blessing. By choosing gratitude, we teach ourselves to see the blessing in all situations, which leads to a more thankful life. 

This thirty-day challenge will take you on a journey, which will have you looking at different parts within life to find gratitude and give thanks. We will focus on the meaning of gratitude, seeing gratitude in difficult moments, ungratefulness, thankfulness, and even focus on saying thanks to friends and family who deserve recognition. When we choose gratitude, we teach our children to be more thankful and live a life with "eyes of gratitude." 

Join me in this journey to better your life with joy, happiness, and an attitude of gratitude.








WOW, what a powerful book!! Gratitude is a hard thing to get under control and hard to understand too. It's very hard when usually all a person does is think about the bad things in life, instead of finding the good in a situation and being grateful that it wasn't a worse than the situation was to begin with. I love how the author broke down the meaning of this word to my level of understanding. I love how the author made a challenge out of the meaning of gratitude. This is actually something that people should try for themselves and see how differently they look at themselves and their lives. I highly recommend this book, it is quite the learning experience and one that really opened my eyes and make me think about things that go on in my life, whether it be my relationship with myself and my boyfriend and how this book will help change our lives in 2016. We are going to take the challenge....Will you?




*NOTE FROM JENNY*

Hello everybody. My name is Jenny Bynum and Thanksgiving is closely upon us. So, I would like to challenge you to think about what you are grateful for. For 99 pennies, you can take the Gratitude journey with me by reading this book. Please comment below on this post and share with us about what you are thankful for because I always love hearing from my followers.  I would also love to hear from people who have read this book and how/if it changed your life. Thank you so much for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...